It's Never too Late to Start Planning for Retirement!
Preparing for Retirement?
Plan to attend the "Taking Charge of Your Future" WEA Pre Retirement Seminar!
The Kent Education Association is sponsoring a 2-day seminar designed for union members planning for retirement. The seminar will be presented by qualified WEA Retired representatives.
Day One: Friday, May 1, 2020, 5-8 pm, dinner provided.
Day Two: Saturday, May 2, 2020, 8-3:30, lunch provided.
Location: Kent Education Association, 10427 SE 244th St. Kent
- Registration & payment deadline: Friday, April 24, 2020. Space is limited to 40 people. Seminars fill quickly. You are not registered until payment is received. Payment info below.
- You must cancel by Friday, April 24, 2020 for refund.
- All communication will be through email, please provide an email you check regularly when you register.
- Spouses are welcome to attend with you for $40.
Topics Covered Include:
- Social Security
- Long-term Care
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Deferred Comp
- Washington State Retirement System - TERS Plans 1, 2 and 3
- WEA Member: $40
- WEA Retired Member: $30
- Spouse: $40
Send CHECK or MONEY ORDER payable to: WEA RETIRED
You can put in school mail, bring to KEA office or mail to:
ATTN: Regina Redmond
10427 SE 244TH ST KENT WA 98030
Ready to register? Click here
Questions? Email Regina Redmond